Over the course of the last few decades, Amazon has grown into one of the largest and most comprehensive digital retailers on the planet. Has your supplement brand made the leap yet?
Boasting a diverse product marketplace that features upwards of 480 million unique products, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that many of today’s consumers have embraced the digital retail behemoth with open arms.
For the dietary supplement industry, Amazon and other digital retailers have opened the door to a wealth of new opportunities – making it possible for almost any dietary supplement company or brand to reach consumers the world over.
Amazon has the potential to act as the ideal platform for dietary supplement companies and brand owners looking to achieve brand recognition, growth, and long-term success…
Over the course of this white paper we discuss:
- PRELIMINARY CONSIDERATIONS FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
- HOW TO SIGN UP TO BE AN AMAZON SELLER
- THE BASICS OF FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON (FBA)
- HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCT ON AMAZON
- INTRODUCTION TO AMAZON’S POLICIES, REQUIREMENTS & AGREEMENTS FOR LISTING DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS
- 9 EASILY OVERLOOKED TIPS FOR SHIPPING A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCT TO AMAZON
- ADDITIONAL AMAZON RESOURCES & MATERIALS
Deciding to transition part or all of your dietary supplement company or brands sales to Amazon is no small one. It’s a decision that requires research, carful evaluation, and a clear understanding of what the Amazon marketplace has to offer and what it demands of its sellers.
Our guide provides dietary supplement brand owners with a comprehensive introduction to the process of becoming an Amazon seller of dietary supplements.
What are you waiting for? Isn’t it time that you explored how the Amazon marketplace can provide you with opportunities to grow your dietary supplement company or brand?