How to Manufacture Great Colon Cleanse Supplement Formulas?
In the midst of colon cleansing scams and raging dilemmas on whether colon cleanse supplements should or should not be used, supplement manufacturers are in a quandary about whether they should or should not manufacture colon cleansing supplements.
Poorly formulated gut cleanse supplements don't help much and have tarnished the reputation of the products in this category. However, a well-formulated colon cleanse supplement can help to enhance digestive and intestinal health and can truly meet consumer expectations.
The goal of any colon cleanse dietary supplement should be to support bowel and digestive health as well as promote optimal systemic health. A well-formulated digestive health supplement can nutritionally promote health through enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics, and other nutraceutical ingredients. These ingredients can help to support maximum absorption of nutrients and thereby provide optimal support for the body's system.
What Colon Cleanse Supplements Best Promote Colon Health?
Digestive ailments affect the lives of 60 to 70 million Americans. Temporary constipation, abdominal cramping, and bloating can affect 20 percent of the American population. Nutritional support for colonic health can provide optional solutions.
Colon cleanse supplements should ideally provide comprehensive formulas which include the following:
Digestive Support - Enzymes help to break down food and fuel the body's functions. Enzyme supplements can help to improve digestion, lower the incidence of gastrointestinal stress and help to increase the growth of probiotics (healthy bacteria). Our poor dietary habits, lifestyles, toxins and stress can deprive the body of enzymes and also deteriorate the body's own enzyme production. Popular enzymes include papain and bromelain.
Probiotics Support - There are about 100 trillion bacteria in our digestive tract. They collectively weigh about 4 pounds and when present in harmony, they help to support many body functions including immunity. Additionally:
- Acidophilus and Bifidus help to promote the bioavailability of minerals and promote the absorption of calcium, copper, iron and magnesium.
- A balanced microflora is necessary for the body to manufacture essential B vitamins, Vitamins A and K.
- Probiotics help to promote bowel movements and also produce enzymes.
Research shows that probiotics provides protection against gastrointestinal stress, temporary diarrhea, constipation, and minor abdominal stress.
Prebiotics Support - Prebiotics are foods, often fiber. There are two kinds of fibers - soluble and insoluble.
- Studies show that soluble fiber, such as psyllium husk, can help support digestive and cardiovascular health.
- It also helps promote the transit of digestive waste along the digestive tract. Insoluble fiber absorbs water and makes stools softer for more comfortable bowel movement.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are also called prebiotics. FOS helps to proliferate friendly bacteria that already exists in an individual's intestines. FOS help to increase the individual's own strain of bacteria thus preventing the proliferation of bacteria.
Herbal stimulant laxatives include senna, rhubarb root, buckthorn bark, cascara sagrada, and aloe. These help to enhance colon functions by cleansing mucus from intestinal walls. Research shows that while these are effective they must be used according to instructions for maximum results.
Herbal Digestive Health Ingredients - Certain herbs and botanicals have been well studied for their roles in supporting digestion. Ginger helps to stimulate secretions in the stomach and has a calming effect on the digestive tract. Fennel helps to release flatulence. Peppermint is known to soothe the digestive system. There are many more such well-researched herbal digestive health ingredients.
Specialty Support - More people need help today with digestive problems than ever before. Nutraceuticals can be used to support digestive health, and specialty products can be used in combination formulas to target specific GI health issues. There is a wave of nutrition consciousness spreading across America. More Americans are adapting themselves to healthier lifestyles. Maintaining digestive health is vital.
- Research shows that 60 to 80 percent of immune health is linked to the GI system.
- Research has also established a gut-mind connection that supports mental well-being.
- Digestive health is responsible for proper absorption of nutrients, elimination of fats and thus is linked with optimal systemic health and can play a role in weight management.
Manufacture Quality Colon Cleanse Supplements With NutraScience Labs
It is no wonder that more people are looking for nutraceutical products such as colon cleanse supplements that benefit GI health and promote overall well-being.
Contact a Production Specialist from NutraScience Labs now to see how you can manufacture quality colon cleanse supplements. Send us your FREE quote request or call (855) 492-7388 to speak with one of our knowledgeable production specialists. Typical quote turnaround time is 48 business hours depending upon the type and quantity of your request and the availability of raw materials.