Order Quantity Questions
- What are your MOQs?
Depending on your formulation, our MOQ for capsule, tablet, and powder manufacturing services is between 1,500 and 2,000 bottles. Minimums for softgels start at 2 million+. For more information about MOQs, please call us at 1-855 492-7388 to speak to one of our Production Specialists or send us your request to receive a manufacturing price quote.
- What does MOQ stand for?
MOQ stands for minimum order quantity, which, as the name suggests, is the minimum number of bottles a manufacturer is willing to produce.
- Can NutraScience Labs offer MOQs less than 1,500 bottles?
Pending a complete formulation and other variables, it is possible for us to offer you an MOQ less than 1,500 bottles. However, please be advised that quote requests that fall below our MOQs are examined and accepted on a case by case basis.
- Can I have a sample of my product before I order?
Upon request, we can provide you with samples of your product before you order. Some charges may apply.
- Do you have a list of stock formulas?
No, we do not have a list of stock formulas. However, we do offer several stock softgel options, and depending on your product type, we may have a readily available solution for you. For more information, please call 1-855 492-7388 to speak to one of our Production Specialists.
Pricing and Lead Time Questions
- What is your pricing?
Each order is unique. The factors that typically influence the pricing for an order can include, but are not limited to formulation (e.g. ingredients, will the product be organic, certified-organic, gluten-free, soy-free, allergen-free, etc.), delivery method (e.g. tablet, capsule, powder), packaging (e.g. stock or custom), order amount (e.g. total number of bottles or cases) – and the list goes on.
For more detailed insight into the factors that may influence the pricing for your order, you can always speak with one of our knowledgeable production specialists.
- How quickly can you manufacture my products?
Typically, the manufacturing times for products are as follows:
- 6-8 Weeks for Tablets and Capsules
- 10-12 Weeks for Custom Powders
Other common factors that can influence production times include product formulation, ingredient sourcing, labeling and packaging requirements, as well as additional product certifications / specifications - especially for first-time orders.
- Is there a manufacturing setup fee in addition to the prices we have received?
No, the prices that you were given include all nutraceutical manufacturing setup fees. However, there are additional fees associated with allergen testing and any other product testing you may require.
- Does NutraScience Labs help with formulation?
Yes. However, the necessary research and development may come at an additional cost and may have its limitations.
- How do I know my formula is protected?
At the beginning of the supplement manufacturing process, both parties sign a standard non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
- What dose forms does NutraScience Labs specialize in?
Some of our specialties include powders, capsules, tablets and softgels.
- Are there any dose forms you can't manufacture or specialize in?
We currently do not have the ability to provide manufacturing services for liquids, gummies, topical gels/cosmetics, and nutrition bars.
- Can you manufacture products containing hemp oil or CBD (Cannabidiol)?
No. These are not manufacturing services we are able to provide at this time.
- Can you accept cosmetic oil and encapsulate it into a veggie cap?
No. That is not a service we are able to provide at this time
Questions About Supplement Label Design Compliance
- Do you only source raw materials from the United States?
We work with both domestic and international material suppliers. Our vendors are chosen based on a number of factors including the quality of the materials which they provide, their adherence to the most current FDA regulations and other best practices, and cost. All of the ingredients we use satisfy our SOPs for quality, purity, and potency.
- Why do you need to test the raw materials I provide you with?
Just as with the raw materials that we source ourselves, as a quality control measure there is a need to test all ingredients to help ensure that they are unadulterated (i.e. free microbial contaminants, meet ingredient purity standards, etc.).
- What type of product testing do you offer?
Upon request, our team can help secure standard microbial, purity analysis testing and allergen-specific testing. We can also help your product secure kosher and vegetarian certifications.
General Business Questions
- What services does NutraScience Labs offer?
A complete list of the services that we offer can be found by clicking or tapping on the "One-Stop Service Solutions" link located in the main navigation of our website.
- How much industry experience do your Production Specialists possess?
Providing our customers with a best-in-class manufacturing experience is of paramount importance to us and for this reason, we put our Production Specialists through a rigorous training process. Each one possesses a minimum of 2 years' experience before they are permitted to manage an account on their own.
- What brands do you manufacture dietary supplements for?
As a rule, our clientele list is confidential, but upon request, we would be more than happy to provide you with reference.
- Can I get a tour of your facilities?
We would be more than happy to arrange a tour of our facilities for you. Please contact us and one of our Product Specialists will arrange a time and date for your visit.
- Can NutraScience Labs help me get my product into big box retailers or listed on websites like Amazon or BodyBuilding.com?
While we can offer you a variety of product related services including manufacturing, packaging, and order fulfillment options, we do not offer distribution services at this time.