Equipment for Manufacturing Supplements
- Your supplements will be manufactured in our state-of-the-art, NSF-GMP certified facilities spanning over 300,000 square feet. The next-generation dietary supplement manufacturing equipment in our facilities are capable of taking on orders of any size.
- Our temperature-controlled facilities are outfitted with best-in-class industrial HVAC systems to help maintain ideal air-quality. This ensures that the materials being used in your product are handled in optimal conditions.
- Our designated laboratories efficiently conduct label analysis, raw material testing, and product quality assurance. These have been designed for safe and sufficient supplement manufacturing.
- The manufacturing facilities we utilize are equipped with the most advanced nutraceutical manufacturing equipment, which allows us to provide you with industry-leading product turnaround times.
- Our on-site warehouse facility is GMP Certified by NSF and is stocked with raw materials sourced from across the globe. The handling machinery in our raw material warehouse ensures that these ingredients are accessed directly for manufacturing your supplements.
Our cutting-edge supplement manufacturing equipment and infrastructure give us a competitive advantage in manufacturing, testing, labeling, packaging, and allow us to seamlessly fulfill all your dietary supplement requirements.
Our Supplement Manufacturing Capabilities
||120,000 kilograms per day
||21 million encapsulations per day
||36 million tablets per day
||15 million tablets per day
||350,000 bottles per day
The team involved in supplement manufacturing and production management are exceptional and strive for excellence by taking every precaution to avoid delays or mistakes.
What Are the Requirements for Manufacturing Supplements?
At NutraScience Labs, we manufacture supplements according to GMP regulations enforced by the FDA. We also ensure that the strictest quality control checks are conducted at every stage of the supplement manufacturing process. Our laboratories continually monitor and control environmental factors to optimize the purity, potency, and preservation of active ingredients.
And when it comes to your supplement label design, we ensure that your product label complies with the latest FDA guidelines. We'll also help you select a packaging solution for your product that not only protects it during shipping and storage, but also help it stands out online and on product shelves!
Why Choose NutraScience Labs As Your Contract Supplement Manufacturer?
With over 80 years of supplement contract manufacturing experience, NutraScience Labs is one of the leading dietary supplement manufacturers in the USA. Our minimum order quantities start at 1,500 bottles but we can fulfill orders as high as 5 million bottles.
In addition to contract manufacturing, we also offer award-winning label and packaging design services, as well as convenient order fulfillment solutions.
We offer third-party gluten-free, Non-GMO and other allergen-specific testing services upon request.
With our niche in supplement manufacturing, we provide efficient production assistance to all brand owners, including start-ups, budding entrepreneurs or seasoned players – throughout the supplement manufacturing process.
Our in-house formulation specialists and certified food scientists can help you create a winning sports nutrition, herbal supplement, or other nutraceuticals that's custom manufactured with the latest industry trends in mind.
What Differentiates Us From Other Dietary Supplement Manufacturers?
Delivering exceptional nutritional products, brand-building services, and support are just some of the ways that dietary supplement manufacturers can help their clients. Still, it takes an exceptional and experienced company to deliver them all successfully.
Consumers, nowadays, demand high-quality supplements and are well-aware of the additional costs associated with it. We at NutraScience Labs, offer competent supplement pricing.
We've drawn upon our decades of industry experience to provide owners of health supplement companies with the following suite of services "under one roof" - and now we want to do the same for you and your business: