Let us Take Your Formula and Create a Top–of–the–Line Product
NutraScience Labs is your source for manufacturing vitamin and supplement tablets for supporting a variety of health issues. Our capabilities include the manufacturing of chewable tablets, fast–melt tablets, and much more!
From production to package design to on-site warehousing, fulfillment, and drop shipping, we are your one-stop solution for tablet manufacturing!
Why Trust Us For Your Tablet Manufacturing Needs?
- Our "customer first" approach to working with our clients
- Providing you with world-class service is of paramount importance to our organization. In fact, it appears first on our list of company Core Values. Our knowledgeable Production Specialists will work with you throughout the entire tablet manufacturing process, which ensures that the finished product you receive from us meets your exact specifications. You'll never have to stress about getting lost in a voicemail maze or worrying about who is managing your account.
- Full-service graphic design and packaging solutions intended to save you time and money.
- NutraScience Labs makes it easy to quickly take your tablet from production to market by offering in-house label and packaging design services. Our team of graphic designers can also create promotional materials, such as inserts and pamphlets, so you can effectively promote your products.
- Rapid quote and product lead times
- Our average quote turnaround time is approximately 48 hours. NutraScience Labs' advanced equipment ensures a fast turnaround time for the production of your tablet. Plus, we have a large supply of raw materials readily available that we can immediately put to use to create your vitamin or supplement.
- Unprecedented Attention to Detail and Quality
- All our vitamin and supplement manufacturing takes place in a facility that is cGMP Certified by NSF. At every stage of the production process, our facilities conduct stringent quality control checks. Our facilities also continually monitor and control environmental factors in order to optimize the preservation, purity, and potency of active ingredients.